What we do
The International Women’s Group (IWG) meets on Friday mornings during term-time at 10am.
Come and join a group of women from all over the world and make new friends! Pre-school children are very welcome to come, and we will have toys for them to play with. Every week there will be tea and coffee and time to talk to other women from all over the world, and we will usually do an activity or hear a short talk about culture or history.
Over the Summer holidays we will not be meeting at Eden. We will be doing some informal gatherings in people’s homes and in parks, so if you would like to hear more about these then please email email@example.com and we will share some more information.
We want to offer
• Friendship and hospitality
• An open and understanding environment to tackle culture shock and misunderstandings
• Help in adjusting to our culture
• Support emotionally and practically
• A place to meet others in a similar situation
• Information and fun
For more information you can email the Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.